Friday, October 8, 2010

Bristol Palin makes her rock debut in Static Cycle's new video

*
Bristol Palin can add music video actress to her expanding job resume. In addition to making speeches at pro-life events, serving as a teen ambassador for the Candie's Foundation and being a contestant on "Dancing With The Stars," the 19-year old appears in a new music video being made for Alaska-based rockers Static Cycle:
"I think my role is like a mother nature role," Bristol, daughter to former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, told ET. "I wore a mink coat. ... My eyebrows were all iced and my eyelashes were all iced."
The video for the band's new single "Inside This World of Mine" was shot in Chena, Alaska, and includes scenes from an ice hotel. Here is a rough cut of the video from the very early stages of the editing process:


- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment