Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things David Brooks might say...

"Things David Brooks might say" is not an answer from The $20,000 Pyramid, but the theme of a great post at The Minority Report by Susannah titled "You're David Brooks and You're Jealous..."

Here's the Sarah Palin-related excerpt:
"I am famous for my pearls of wisdom, such as saying that Sarah Palin isn’t ready to run for vice president because 'experience matters' and calling her a 'fatal cancer on the GOP' simply because she doesn’t think like me (see embed below). Now granted, Senator Obama had less real experience when he ran for president than Sarah Palin had when she ran for vice president. However, that’s really neither here nor there, because Barack Obama is much more like ME and runs in MY circles, whereas Sarah Palin does not—and that’s what those hayseeds who watch Beck, instead of listening to me, don’t understand. I mean, don’t they know who I think I am?"
The full post is worth the read, of course, here or here.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment