Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quote of the Day (October 13, 2009)

*
Sea to Shining Sea:
"Palin has shown courage in sticking to her beliefs. Her unwavering stand on energy independence, free markets, military strength, unashamed pride in country, and U.S. leadership in the world, has won her the hearts of many Republicans. Their continued following of her is evident by the attention she garners via her chosen means of communication with the public, her Facebook page. And if book sales are any indication of popularity, her book has hit #1 on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and it hasn’t even been released yet."
- JP

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw Sarah a little more than a year ago, before I really knew her name, I told my wife, "Wow, this woman's got @#$%s!" (courage)
    -
    Little did I know....

    ReplyDelete