Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quote of the Day (August 5, 2009)

*
Dan Riehl, on the "splitsville" lies:
"While not being in any way formally connected to the Palin camp, I have sources -- and ones I trust -- that have access to them... I don't go out and defend things that turn out to be false. Based on my contacts -- and I have two separate ones -- everything I've been able to hear, directly, on or off the record, says there's no truth to this."
With these hate bloggers, it's always "one lie after another" -- as Dan said he founed in his investigation. Their entire attack on the Palin family is built on the shifting sands of false witness. But what do atheists care about the Ten Commandments. That's just more superstition for the Christianists and the Jooooos, right?

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment