Thursday, August 27, 2009

Saving Private Griffin: General Shannyn Moore offers Words of Encourgement

*
Looks like Private Griffin is having a bad hair day...
There is a lot happening behind the scenes. Some of which I do know, and much I do not know. But before I go forward with another bombshell I am going to make damn sure backup is only a day or so away.
Send in the Calvary.....
I will leave you with the wise words of my friend Shannyn Moore, who leaned over to me in the middle of my very bad week and said, "If you were not over the target, you would not be receiving so much flak".
Note to Private Griffin: if you can't stand the flak, stay out of the battle.

And some words of advice for General Shannyn Moore, when you are over the target, smart bombs work much better.

The idiot bombs your group have been dropping has led to your side losing the "ratings war."

- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment