Friday, August 21, 2009

Yet another Gratuitous Palin Smear From Hollyweird

Byron York relates this quote from Hollyweird director Ed Roth, whose fake Nazi propaganda film runs in the middle of "Inglourious Basterds":
"I’m in the scene where they watch the movie. So there I am, a Jewish director, sitting with 300 Nazi extras watching this movie and going crazy. They’re in character and acting, but hearing them yell "Heil Hitler!" and "Kill the Jews!" in German, my stomach dropped. I looked at Quentin [director Quentin Tarantino] and said, "What have I done? Did I just start the Fourth Reich? This movie is going to reignite the Nazi party and they’re going to make me their Sarah Palin!"
This gratuitous Palin-smearing has become a campaign. It's just like a leftist hate-monger to play the Nazi card against Sarah Palin. These low-life leftist maggots never miss an opportunity to Alinsky her. God have mercy on their toxic souls.

- JP

2 comments:

  1. Methinks they overestimate their influence just a leeeetle bit. A Hollywood movie is going to start the Fourth Reich, eh?

    It has to be true; you can't make this stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Eli Roth, amd he's one of the directors of those disturbing "Saw" slasher films. It's typical of the insanity that the most pro-Israel
    candidate imaginable is slandered that way.

    ReplyDelete