Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quote of the Day (July 6, 2011)

‘Death panels’ haunt health care debate
*
Rick, at Culture of Life:
“"I remember when Sarah Palin first brought up the idea of death panels, the administration vehemently denied that the health care law, hatched behind closed doors and in the dead of night with the Republicans locked out, provided for death panels. I have already been a victim of the 'death panel' shadow. I have bone cancer and was turned down for my pre-existing condition. The insurance company that turned me down said that only children with pre-existing health problems would be allowed to have medical insurance. I finally found insurance to supplement my medicare, but they charged me with a $500.00 yearly deduction. The Democrats lied to me. But then, why should anyone be surprised?”
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment