Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brer Donkey should be careful what he wishes for

What could possibly go wrong?
*
A political tale:
"I've got you this time, Brer Elephant," said Brer Donkey, jumping up and shaking off the dust. "You've outsmarted me for the very last time. Now I wonder what I should do with you?"

Brer Elephant’s eyes got very large. “Oh please Brer Donkey, whatever you do, please don't vote for Sarah Palin in the primaries.”

“Maybe I should raise your taxes,” mused Brer Donkey. “No, with the House under your control, I probably can't do it. Maybe I'll create death panels by executive order instead.”

“Tax me! Euthanize me! Do whatever you please,” said Brer Elephant. “Only please, Brer Donkey, please don't vote for Sarah Palin in the primaries.”

“If I'm going to euthanize you, I'll have to wait for ObamaCare to go into effect,” said Brer Donkey. “And I don't have time for that. But I know that illegal aliens pouring across the borders will drive you right out of your mind, so maybe I'll declare amnesty for them instead.”

“Tax me! Euthanize me! Let the invaders in. Do whatever you please,” said Brer Elephant. “Only please, Brer Donkey, please don't vote for Sarah Palin in the primaries.”

“Vote for Sarah Palin in the primaries, eh?” said Brer Donkey. “What a wonderful idea! You'll be torn into little pieces!”
h/t: Free Republic, concept by FReeper USFriendInVictoria

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment