Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Michelle Malkin Meets Sarah Palin

M/M met Gov. Palin at the book signing event in Colorado Springs, and posted about it here. We excerpted a few nuggets:
"My family and I had the great honor and pleasure of meeting the governor, her husband Todd, adorable baby Trig, her lovely parents, relatives, and friends from near and far. Sarah’s energy is boundless and her ability to connect is unparalleled with any public figure I’ve met in covering politics over the last 17 years. I spoke, for example, with the first family in line for the book signing. They arrived at 4:30am with four kids in tow. Sarah, the father of the family told me, had written a personal letter sending prayers and good wishes for one of their children battling cancer."

[...]

"There are countless stories like this in every single city she has visited."

[...]

"I’m glad I got a chance to simply say 'Thank you' in person — for her strong conservative voice, for her relentless optimism in the face of unrelenting attacks, and for her public service as a defender of life and advocate of the American dream."
The complete post is at MichelleMalkin.com.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment