Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sarah Palin answers Arnold Schwarzenegger

*
Posting on her Facebook Notes page, Sarah Palin this evening answered California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's criticism of her earlier today on the climate change issue:
Greener Than Thou?

Why is Governor Schwarzenegger pushing for the same sorts of policies in Copenhagen that have helped drive his state into record deficits and unemployment? Perhaps he will recall that I live in our nation’s only Arctic state and that I was among the first governors to create a sub-cabinet to deal specifically with climate change. While I and all Alaskans witness the impacts of changes in weather patterns firsthand, I have repeatedly said that we can’t primarily blame man’s activities for those changes. And while I did look for practical responses to those changes, what I didn’t do was hamstring Alaska’s job creators with burdensome regulations so that I could act “greener than thou” when talking to reporters.

- Sarah Palin
Governate that,  Mr. California! 

- JP

3 comments:

  1. As a Californian, all I can say is, Sarah - you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess a pit bull beats a terminator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold is way out of his league trying to match wits with Sarah.

    ReplyDelete