Thursday, December 17, 2009

Paul Ibbetson: Analyzing the Psychology of Palin-Hate

- By Thomas Lamb
*
“I hate Sarah Palin, I… I just hate her!” That is not an uncommon outburst from some when it comes to feelings about one of the most polarizing figures (in “liberal” minds) in the political arena. As I write about the political happenings of the former governor of Alaska, I am continually amazed at both reader responses and callers to my radio program, Conscience of Kansas, when it comes to the level of hatred that Palin generates from some in the public. So, who are the real Palin-haters? Is there a common factor that binds people who find their blood boiling when this woman’s name is mentioned? Is their argument for Palin-hate justified? I hope to create a discussion that may illuminate why some politicians just appear to be “hate-magnets.”

Read Paul Ibbetson's full opinion piece at  Red County

- Tom

Thomas Lamb is the editor of It's a Kwazy Life and is a Red County contributor.

No comments:

Post a Comment