Monday, December 28, 2009

How you can tell that the bloom is off the rose...

*
The Left is so angry with the president that even Palin-hating liberal college professors like David Michael Green are saying things like this:
"Like any good progressive, I've gone from admiration to hope to disappointment to anger when it comes to this president. Now I'm fast getting to rage." 

"How much rage? I find myself thinking that the thing I want most from the 2010 elections is for his party to get absolutely clobbered, even if that means a repeat of 1994. And that what I most want from 2012 is for him to be utterly humiliated, even if that means President Palin at the helm. That much rage."
Great job, Barry. Keep up the good work.

h/t: Dissecting Leftism

- JP

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Obama has done more for conservative politics than we could have hoped. This professor hopes Sarah Palin will do similarly for progressive politics. The difference is that Sarah IS honest and if she got to the Oval office there would be a change we can believe in. Progressives would be discredited by this, we can only hope for the change.

    ReplyDelete