Monday, December 14, 2009

An e-mail from Sarah Palin

*
Dear Friend,

As the Going Rogue book tour ends, I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of support. At every stop along the way my family and I were treated like members of your family and I can’t tell you how honored and thrilled I was by the opportunity to meet so many of my fellow Americans!

I've attached a link to some of our favorite photos from the tour. They reflect the warm feelings and energy that made each of the book signing events so incredibly moving.

After all our travels, it's even more obvious to me that the winds of change are blowing strong. At every stop people talked about the need to take our country back. So let's do it! 2010 is just around the corner and with it will come one of the most critical elections of our lifetime. With important House and Senate races across our nation and dozens of gubernatorial races we have the chance to make a positive difference throughout our country.

I am going to help campaign across our great nation and I'd like your help to do it. If you are able to contribute I will use the SarahPAC donations you place in my trust to support candidates who share our core values, and I’ll work on issues that can put America back on the right path. With your help, we can bring real change to America!

From my family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

God Bless the USA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment