Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quote of the Day (June 9, 2011)

Rollins hire was Rep. Bachmann’s first campaign mistake
*
William A. Jacobson at Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion:
“Dear Michele Bachmann, If Ed Rollins Stays, I Go... As long as Ed Rollins is one of your advisers, I'm looking elsewhere. It troubles me to say that because I think you have a lot to offer, and I've been as disgusted with the unfair attacks on you as I am with such attacks on Palin. But Rollins spit in the face of every Palin supporter (and I use that term in the broad sense, not just people who support her for President). I cannot support a campaign run by Ed Rollins. Every time I see his smug face as your spokesman, I'll be reminded that the opening shot of your campaign was directed by him at Palin.”
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment