Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Poor Joe can't even fill a room

Back in December at a meeting with the nation's governors, Joe Biden asked Gov. Sarah Palin for some help:
"I might point out, as I told you, we walked in. Since the race is over, no one pays attention to me at all," Biden joked in his delivered remarks. "So I'm — maybe you will walk outside with me or something later and say hello to me."
It was good, self-depreciating humor, and everyone present had a chuckle. But Biden has a real problem in Pennsylvania that the governor might be able to help him with:
Only around 100 or so people have showed up so far to hear Biden talk at noon at Seneca High School off Route 8 in Wattsburg... The room looked so sparse that about 30 or so chairs were removed by volunteers to give the illusion of a full house. The effect didn't exactly work.
Give Sarah Palin a call Joe. Perhaps she can lend a hand. Sarah knows how to draw a crowd.

- JP

1 comment:

  1. I also posted this at Don Surber:
    If Sarah Palin announced a last-minute visit to Erie PA to read the ingredients off a cereal box she’d draw 40,000.

    ReplyDelete