Saturday, July 25, 2009

Palin tells WaPo she's taking battle nationwide

Oh I'm bad, I'm nationwide.
Yes I'm bad, I'm nationwide.


Gov. Sarah Palin, in written comments to The Washington Post:
"I'm not leaving the governorship because of any particular ethics complaint. Rather, I have explained that the millions of dollars spent by the state and the diversion of resources to address politically inspired records requests, personnel board costs and wasting staff time is unnecessary and harmful to the state. I will take the battle nationally, and I won't shy away from challenging the powerful, the entrenched, the corrupt and anyone standing in the way of getting our country back on the right track."
Welcome back, we're nationwide.
Yeah we bad, we're nationwide.


On the difference between the ethics complaint she filed in 2004 against Alaska GOP chairman Randy Ruedrich and those being filed against her by her political opponents, Palin wrote the Post:
"I publicly questioned blatant conflicts of interest. There is a difference between filing frivolous lawsuits and ethics complaints and overwhelming the state system with requests which are nothing more than 'opposition research.'"
I'm bad, I'm nationwide.
Girl I'm bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, I'm nationwide.


- JP

1 comment:

  1. Josh, we gotta get this girl down here to Texas for an extended stay. Its gotta happen. DD

    ReplyDelete