Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rush Limbaugh Caller DemonstratesThe Meaning of 'Mind-Numbed'

Idiot caller can see Tina Fey from his back mind
*
Rush exposes the ignorance and mind-numbed stupidity of the average leftist:


Transcript excerpt:
CALLER: Well, that's what I'm saying. That's why it's, "Like who?" You don't do it. You have people messing up all the time. What about Sarah Palin? What about Michele Bachmann? What about some of the crazy statements they make?

RUSH: What do you want...?

CALLER: You never say a word.

RUSH: Give me an example of some crazy things. Just give me a crazy thing Sarah Palin said.

CALLER: All you gotta do, uhh, is pull her up. Anything she says, to me, really is kind of crazy.

RUSH: No, no. No, no, no, no. You're gonna have to tell me. Give me an example.

CALLER: You know... You know, and... You know what? I've noticed this tactic, too. Whenever I talk to a right-wing person, the first thing they want to do is deflect the question you ask them by asking you a question.

RUSH: I'm not deflecting anything. I'm trying to find out exactly what it is that you think Sarah Palin said that is stupid.

CALLER: (laughing) Oh, so you don't think anything she said is dumb, huh? Okay. I see. This is what I mean. You don't have anything. Everything she said is very intelligent and -- and is correct. That what you believe, right?

RUSH: Uh, this is --

CALLER: What about...? Okay, let's go back, when she first came out. What about seeing Alaska from -- or seeing Russia from -- her backyard? Do you think that was stupid or not?

RUSH: She never said it. See, this is --

CALLER: Oh, my God.

RUSH: He's my God, too, so watch it.

CALLER: Well, you don't act like it.

RUSH: And I'm going to tell you something: She never said it.

CALLER: She never said it? Okay.

RUSH: This is the problem. Kevin... You're a walking cliche.

You are partly responsible for the problem this country's in, because you are willingly ignorant. You willingly keep yourself stupid and ignorant and uninformed, and you run around and live in your political cliched world, and you unwittingly are contributing to the problem that we've got by not getting up to speed and understanding what's really going on. The people that I assume you support are actively destroying whatever opportunity you might have to make something of yourself someday -- if that opportunity still remains for you. That's an open question. (sigh) Anyway, Kevin, thanks for the call. I appreciate it.
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment