Saturday, August 28, 2010

Video: Sarah Palin backstage at 'Restoring Honor' Rally (Updated)

*
The media interviewed Gov. Palin backstage at the Restoring Honor Rally here, here and here:


"I hope that Dr. King would be so proud of us, as his niece Dr. Alveda King is very proud as a participant in this rally. This is sacred ground where we feel his spirit and can appreciate all of his efforts. He who so believed in equality and may we live up to his challenge."



"[Voters in November will elect,] I think, a lot of common sense constitution conservatives That’s what Americans are ready for — the kind of change where we get back to protecting our constitution and limiting government. That’s what I think we see reflected here, even though this is a rally about restoring honor. Really appreciating our military here today is reflected I think [in] that sentiment.."



"I'm very excited about Joe Miller, and I anticipate the final victory after the absentee ballots are counted. A lot of folks like me, my husband and my friends all voted absentee, of course, for Joe. Joe Miller is the right one for Alaska and he’s the right one to help put our country back on the right track. He knows that it is time for Alaska to start contributing more to the U.S. with development -- responsible development of our resources -- instead of being a ‘taker state,’ being a contributor. We’re so vastly wealthy with our resources but the federal government has to allow us to tap into those resources so that we can become energy secure as a nation."

Update
: Notice how the ABC News headline distorts Gov. Palin's answer about Dr. King here. Lamestream media, indeed!

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment