Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sarah Palin says she will write another book

*
Fox Fan recently interviewed Sarah Palin using questions submitted by Fox fans. Here's a sample of a couple of the questions and the governor's answers:
FF: Your book, Going Rogue, sold out shelves and clearly resonated with people. What’s your favorite book? -- Victoria / New Jersey

SP: Team of Rivals, by Doris Kearns Goodwin ... how Lincoln formed his team as he administered the policies that helped to secure the union and win the war. Goodwin did an amazing job of research and compilation of so much information. I love that book.

FF: With the success of your book, will we be seeing another Sarah Palin literary work soon? -- Chad / Forest City, IA

SP: I loved writing a book – I’ve always loved writing. It’s just been a part of me -- keeping journals for my entire life, penning whatever I could, whenever I could. And I will do another one.
The full Fox Fan quick interview is here.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment