Right Wing News recently polled more than 250 right-of-center bloggers to see which candidate they'd support if the 2012 Republican primaries were today. RWN Editor John Hawkins reports that Sarah Palin was their top choice, receiving twice as many votes as the runner-up. Here's how the top five vote-getters finished:
5) Tim Pawlenty: 9% (6 votes)To see how the rest of the field shook out and for a list of the bloggers who voted, visit Right Wing News.
4) Mitch Daniels: 10% (7 votes)
3) Mitt Romney: 12% (8 votes)
2) Mike Pence: 14% (10 votes)
1) Sarah Palin: 29% (20 votes)