Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ed Ross Reminds Us About Loyalty

- by Lisa Graas
*
In a Facebook posting today, I shared the link to Cory Di Geronimo's post: Only Fools Doubt Sarah Palin and Her Loyalty to John McCain.

Ed Ross, a very accomplished soul who has, among other things, served two tours of duty in Vietnam and who, I'm proud to say, is a member of the Palin Twibe which I manage, responded with a comment for me that I would like to share with Tx4P readers. Mr. Ross writes:
When someone does for you what John McCain did for Sarah Palin, you don't turn on that person later. Sarah doesn't share all McCain's policy views but she is someone you know won't turn their back on you. I know John McCain and he is the same.
Mr. Ross then shared an article he wrote back in May of 2008 regarding his experience with Senator McCain that I hope you will take the time to read. Loyalty is a quality in one's character that matters and Mr. Ross expresses well how deeply true that is.

May God bless America and all her heroes.

- Lisa

Lisa Graas is editor of the Palin Twibe Blog and several other websites. She is a regular contributor to Texas for Sarah Palin.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah will support McCain because her principles do not include disloyalty.
    People seem to forget that Palin did not agree with McCain on everything and was in fact trying to change his mind about ANWAR. When she supports him, she is not supporting all of his current or past views but offering her respect for the many good things he has done in the past. I personally think McCain should retire and enjoy life but Palin's support in no way lessens my respect and support of Sarah.

    ReplyDelete