Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My, that didn't take long...

*
The Peoria Journal Star's Steve Stein reports:
Want to buy a ticket to hear Sarah Palin’s speech April 17 at Five Points Washington? Sorry. The event is sold out.

Five Points Special Events Manager Brian Garnant said all 400 banquet/speech tickets were gone by 9:15 a.m. Tuesday, less than 24 hours after Palin’s appearance was announced.

About 560 speech-only tickets went on sale at noon Tuesday; all were sold by 2:10 p.m.
No wonder the unofficial Sarah Palin Events Calendar is filling up so quickly...

- JP

2 comments:

  1. I just got tickets today!! The banquet tickets were available yesterday and were sold out by this morning. The tickets for just the speech went on sale at noon and were sold out by about noon--this in President Obama's home state! :)

    I'm very excited to hear her speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I didn't realize I was posting on the newer story! I just repeated what the story stated. :)

    ReplyDelete