Monday, November 9, 2009

On Facebook, Sarah Palin talks about her book tour

On her Facebook Notes page, Sarah Palin posted a note Monday giving details on her Going Rogue book tour. The former governor also linked to her current Twitter page, SarahPalinUSA:
"Going Rogue" Book Tour Dates Through Thanksgiving

Here are some details of the upcoming book tour. I’m starting in Michigan and you’ll understand why when you read the book. Last year, I made a promise to the good people of Michigan that I would be back, and now I’m keeping that promise. (Michigan is near and dear to my family’s heart! Our eldest son, Track, lived with a great host family there during his hockey days.)

From Michigan, the “Going Rogue” tour will cover as much of the country as possible. I’ve decided to stop in cities that are not usually included in a typical book tour. For instance, I’m looking forward to meeting our honorable men in women in uniform and their families at a Fort Bragg book signing, and to reconnecting with friends my family made last year on the campaign trail in different book signing venues.

We have a tight schedule, but I’m working with the publisher to allow possibilities of stopping at a few unannounced places, too.

I’ll Twitter information when the tour starts, so I’ll post our progress from the road. You can follow on Twitter at SarahPalinUSA.

Below are dates, times, and locations for the first part of the tour – this schedule brings us up to Thanksgiving, where I’ll get to connect with family in Washington state for the holiday. Stay tuned for our post-Thanksgiving schedule coming soon.

Please contact each venue for more information. Can’t wait to see you soon!

- Sarah Palin

PS: Included [after the jump] is a flyer for the tour. Feel free to pass it around!
- JP

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting that she has the entire US in red, couldn't be any hidden meaning in that? Plus most of her announced stops so far are in states 0bama won, nothing sifnificant about that either.

    I believe we are going to see a real 50 state campaign waged over the next couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch Greg.

    T4P. Your events calendar is useful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete