Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sarah Palin's Post-Thanksgiving Book Tour Schedule

In her latest post on Sarah Palin's Facebook Notes page, the former governor has released the post-Thanksgiving Going Rogue Book Schedule. Mrs. Palin also announced that royalties from book sales during her stop at Fort Hood, Texas will be donated to the families of the victims of the November 5th shootings:

Go Rogue With the Rest of Us!

Details of the second half of the Going Rogue book tour!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in every stop on the tour, but I'm especially looking forward to meeting our brave men and women in uniform at Fort Hood. I'm joining the efforts of many others by donating my royalties from the book sales during our stop at Fort Hood to the families of the victims whose lives have been forever changed by the tragic events of November 5th. I am humbled to be able to join the larger effort called "Community Response to 11/5," which was established by the Central Texas-Fort Hood Chapter of the Association of the US Army (AUSA). You can read more about their great efforts here: http://www.forthoodausa.org/.

As I mentioned last week, I'm going back on Twitter, so you can follow our path on SarahPalinUSA. Below are dates, times, and locations of the venues that I'll be referencing. Some other stops are still to be determined. Please contact each venue for more information. I'll see you soon!

- Sarah Palin

PS: Included below [after the jump] is a new flyer with the complete list of cities for the tour. Feel free to pass this one around, too!
- JP

1 comment:

  1. http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2009/11/17/valley_life/doc4b0248839a426341044741.txt

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete