Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quote of the Day (June 15, 2011)

Sarah Palin; Why I Refuse to defend her…
*
Sonnie Johnson at ThyBlackMan.com:
“I will not defend Sarah Palin... She is a grown woman who, on more than one occasion, has proven she can defend herself. And with the pillars she represents, she doesn’t need defenders; SHE NEEDS LEADERS TO STAND BESIDE HER. As Andrew Breitbart pointed out in “Undefeated”, the Republican Establishment men won’t defend her. As evident by numerous chances, the women’s groups won’t defend her. The general public accepts the lies, so they won’t defend her. Yet, she still manages to come out swinging and having more of an impact than her haters can handle. So, I’ll do my part and DEFEND those things that matter most to me. And if that means I see Sarah in November 2012, I’ll smile knowing I didn’t fight for a person, I fought for an idea.”
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment