Thursday, January 6, 2011

Roseanne Barr: ‘Traitor’ Palin’s Followers Are ‘Dumbest People on Earth’

Why was this loudmouthed leftist moonbat even invited to appear on "360?"
*
NewsBuster Brad Wilmouth reports that on CNN’s "Anderson Cooper 360" Wednesday night, liberal "comedian" Roseanne Barr called Sarah Palin a "loon" and a "traitor to this country" and, although she apologized later, called Gov. Palin’s followers the "dumbest people on Earth," and claimed that they are all "on the government dole":
Barr: "I think she's a loon and I think she's kind of a traitor to this country because she would love to erase the line between church and state, which I think this country was founded upon and should never, ever be trifled with in any way."

After guest and Democratic strategist Cornell Belcher brought up the popularity of anti-intellectualism, the liberal comedian added: "Yeah, she's got that, her followers are the dumbest people on Earth. ... No, but seriously, they can barely scare up a pulse. I'm serious. They're not, they are really stupid. They're stupid."

She soon continued: "The people who like Sarah Palin are all on the government dole going out there and bitching about people wanting to get on the government dole. Please. Every one of them is on the government money."

[...]

Later in the segment, Barr ended up apologizing for insulting Palin's supporters, but still claimed they were being "duped" by the former Alaska governor. Speaking to host Anderson Cooper after a commercial break, Barr: " You told me that I could apologize because, you know, sometimes I shoot my mouth off and say really stupid things. I did not mean to insult all of Sarah Palin’s supporters, you know, I, it just flew out of my mouth. It’s not their fault. I feel they’re being duped, and I really do feel that they’re being duped, but I don’t blame them for that."

[More]
What we're still trying to figure out, is why was this loudmouthed leftist moonbat invited to appear on Cooper's program in the first place? Granted, she was opposite another celebrity, Ted Nugent, but The Nuge at least has some qualifications beyond merely being an entertainer.

He's widely recognized as an expert on firearms and hunting (he has served on the Board of Directors of the NRA since 1995), as well as the author of five books, including two bestsellers. Nugent has also penned op-eds for more than forty publications (including a piece for the Wall Street Journal dealing with Napster and intellectual property rights) and is a Human Events columnist. Ted has received a number of commendations from law enforcement agencies, and he has been praised for his civic activism, including the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids and Freedom’s Angels, national spokesman for D.A.R.E., and Ambassador for Big Brothers Big Sisters and the Pass It On-Mentors Program.

What has Roseanne Barr ever done except shoot off her big mouth, slander Israel, and disrespect our own National Anthem?

- JP

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing lefties calling sarah palin, family and followers all kinds of names and I am I am really sick of them.Every time someone attacks Sarah Palin calling her stupid or crazy I ask them to explain what they mean, and everything one will say"I don't want to go into it". That tells me a lot for they don't know. At lease the followers of Sarah Palin can and will be specifically tell you why. But then again the lefties rather call us names.

    ReplyDelete