Monday, April 19, 2010

Quote of the Day (April 19, 2010)

*
Mark Rhoads:
"A neighbor of mine recently came up with a novel theory that might start to explain the irrational hatred of Sarah Palin on the Left. The theory goes that just by existing and speaking her mind to advocate values many share, Palin stands as a direct daily rebuke to the Left and its values... I can't be sure my neighbor's theory explains all of the Left Wing hatred aimed at Sarah Palin but speaking only for myself I can offer an explanation as to why so many in my circle of family and friends admire her values. I admire her exactly because she drives the Left Wing so crazy just by speaking amd writing. Just think about how much time and energy the Left Wing haters spend on their futile attacks and insults aimed at Sarah and her family. I hope they keep wasting their time in unproductive ways. But I also pray the Good Lord will bless and watch over Sarah and her family with the kind protection they need from the irrational hatred of the Left."
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment