Monday, June 8, 2009

Quote of the Day (June 7, 2009)

*
I'm a few minutes late and posting Sunday's QOTD early on a Monday morning. So if someone doesn't like it they can file an ethics complaint against me. My attorney, F. Lee Levin, will leave their bones all polished and shiny.

The QOTD is from gothamist, of all places:
Palin certainly sounded like she was winning over the hearts of upstate New York. While she stopped by Seneca Falls on Friday, one local resident told a reporter, "She is basically as close to our class as anyone in politics."
- JP

2 comments:

  1. SARAH PALIN SPEAKS OUT!
    HANNITY 9P/12A
    Was advertised during Cashin 5AM version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Gov. Palin's weekend was 100 percent successful. Even the dustup over the NRSC fundraiser is good for her since it casts her as the ultimate outsider. Geoffrey Dunn's false allegation of plagarism is backfiring big time with Gov. Palin's lawyer now involved. I'd like to see Dunn and the Huffington Post get sued, or at the very least, Dunn humiliated by having to issue an official apology. I hear that Gov. Palin gave an interview to Sean Hannity while in NY.

    ReplyDelete