Monday, May 11, 2009

Let me take you on a sea cruise

Team Sarah's slick May newsletter is attractive, well done and a must-print item for Sarah Palin fans. All they will need is a color inkjet printer and 14 sheets of paper.

Browsing through the pages, you'll learn of the North to Alaska rally and cruise. Ah, "cruise" brings back memories of the old Frankie Ford hit...
Old man rhythm is in my shoes
No use t'sittin' and a'singin' the blues
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?
The event kicks off with three days in Wasilla, a rally July 2, and boarding Celebrity Cruises' Millennium July 3 to ply the waters off the Southeast Alaska coast.
I got to get t'rockin get my hat off the rack
I got to boogie woogie like a knife in the back
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?
Depending on your choice of stateroom, the cruise could set you back from just $449 all the way up to $2,099.
I got to get t'movin' baby I ain't lyin'
My heart is beatin' rhythm and it's right on time
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?
Right now I'm sure some foaming-at-the-mouth Palin haters are trying to figure out a scheme to file an ethics complaint over this. How dare that woman bring more tourist money into the state!

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment