Monday, February 8, 2010

Quote of the Day (February 8, 2010)

*
Wanda McDonald:
"Through no fault of her own, she and her family have been viciously criticised, belittled, and slandered and yet, she continues to draw crowds and fans by the thousands. What is it about this woman that brings out the most venemous blogs, commentaries and articles I've ever seen in my 52 years of living... I think I know. I believe God has raised her and others that we may not even be aware of yet ,'for such a time as this.' There are many Esthers, Deborahs, Daniels and Josephs out there who are not intimidated by the enemy and Sarah Palin is one of them."
- JP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that... After seeing what the media did today hitting yet an even lower low, I think it's important to keep these truths in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think the media can't get any lower, sure enough, they go even lower. The problem for them is that they make themselves even more ridiculous, and Palin always rises that much farther above them. This may actually be a strategy cleaverly being played and orchastrated by Palin herself. The whole visorgate, and palmgate seems like they may have been traps deliberately set.

    ReplyDelete