Monday, February 22, 2010

Stuart Schwartz: I am Sarah Palin's brain

*
Stuart Schwartz hits one over the fence at American Thinker today with his op-ed I am Sarah Palin's brain. We've excerpted the opening stanzas:
I'm here, I'm healthy, and I'm doing very well, thank you. Contrary to what you're told by the elites of both right and left, I exist.

And, unlike the brains of our beltway politicians and pundits, mainstream media and Hollywood grandees, my neurons are not stuck on "I" or kicking into hyperdrive at the thought of controlling every waking moment in the life of Joe the Plumber or Josie the Beautician.

No, I am an AI am Sarah Palin's brainmerican brain, savvy and predisposed toward optimism, the kind of gray matter powering the doers of this country since our founding. Robin of Berkeley, the resident psychotherapist of American Thinker, says my "sunny disposition" allows me to "(glide) by like a majestic bird in flight."

Hey, I'll take it! Sort of ironic, isn't it, as I represent what Time magazine calls "a nation of dodos." Dodos, of course, can't fly; they just produce weekly news magazines, work at MSNBC, or nest in the newsroom of the New York Times. And Dodo birds are extinct -- there's a lesson in there somewhere.
Read it. Read it all here.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment