Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quote of the Day (February 27, 2010)

*
Noel Sheppard:
"According to a focus group done by pollster Frank Luntz, folks that voted for Barack Obama liked the recent attack on Sarah Palin done by the cartoon series 'Family Guy.' Amazing. So, the demonizing of a former governor by America's media have made some folks on the Left so hateful of her that they now think it's acceptable to make jokes about her kids. Not only that, they now don't even feel ANY compassion for her handicapped child... Now forgive me, but I have to go wash my hands and disinfect my keyboard; working on this piece has made me ill."
- JP

1 comment:

  1. Is Noel actually surprised by the findings of Luntz? Don't tell me he bought into the fairy tale that liberals are "compassionate" and "tolerant" of others who don't agree with their thinking.

    ReplyDelete