Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to TX4SP

Welcome to Texas for Sarah Palin. It's the same blog that you may have known as Sarah Palin for President, only with a new name which better fits the mission and a new url. That mission is to support Gov. Sarah Palin in whatever course of public service she chooses to pursue. Like its predecessor, this site will continue to offer factual information about the governor, expose leftist media lies and distortions of her statements and her record, and provide the most comprehensive list of both Palin links and conservative links to be found on the web.

Thanks for dropping by.

- JP

2 comments:

  1. Like the new digs Josh! I like the approach you are taking. I support Governor Palin whether she runs in 2012, 2016 or never (even though I really hope she does run!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being back in Texas. I'm from Texas, too. :) I like that you changed the focus of your blog to supporting her no matter what she decides to do. I really like that. She's the best Republican out there and she does great things no matter who she's representing. I hope she runs in 2012, but I support her no matter what she decides.

    ReplyDelete