Monday, April 13, 2009

Flawed Logic on the Left

The dissin' diva has a response to our recent bit of satire which had some fun at the expense of her Palin-hatin' community's abundance of hypocrisy. She figures it this way:
"I guess I'm doing something right if I've got your attention!"
Not really. While I was stopped at a red light the other day, a guy plowed right into the rear end of a car in the lane right next to me, knocking it clear out into the middle of the intersection and missing me by just a scant few inches. That got my attention, and the driver whose mind was on vacation was doing absolutely nothing right.

Guess again.

- JP

2 comments:

  1. Josh, I would suggest you check out a map of Alaska. See where Wasilla and Anchorage are, and then see where Juneau (the capital) is. I suspect this would be like the governor living in Brownsville to conduct business in Austin.

    Sandra in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite aware of the geography of Alaska.

    Your analogy doesn't work. Austin doesn't have the rather unique access problems that Juneau does. You can get on a plane bound for Austin and a relatively excellent chance of being able to land there.

    Austin, like many other state capitols - but unlike Juneau - is located in the central part of the state, not out on its edge.

    I'm unaware of any other state where there is considerable sentiment for moving the state capitol but Alaska.

    When the legislature is in session, Gov. Palin stays in Juneau.

    But thanks for the comment!

    - JP

    ReplyDelete