Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Sarah Palin controls their lives..."

An excellent post at Why Mommy is a Republican. The deranged Palin-haters, desperate smearers and serial bogus ethics complaint filers have beclowned themselves.

Here are excerpts, but read the whole thing (emphasis mine):
The first time I stumbled accidentally upon an anti-Palin blog was after reviewing my stats to see which sites were linking to me. I noticed I was getting a lot of visitors from one site in particular that I had never heard of (and it will continue to remain nameless since I am not in the business of reputation destruction). I clicked the link and got my first look at a genuine, full-fledged, Palin-bashing blog.

The blog in question had linked to a poll we had published regarding Sarah Palin. I was surprised to find that there were many visitors to this anti-Palin blog. Palin-bashers are almost always women and this place was full of them. Women were commenting with glee about the crucifixion of Sarah Palin, the frivolous ethics complaints (which they don't recognize as frivolous, of course), the trashing of her reputation by her former future son-in-law, etc. Lots of women were posting daily and frequently there about how awful they think Sarah Palin is. Simply put, Sarah Palin can do NOTHING right in their eyes.

-snip-

These poor women don't get that a person they despise is, without lifting a single finger and without the tiniest intention to do so, controlling them. Simply by being who she is, the person they love to hate, Sarah Palin controls their lives without even intending to. How ironic that they spend so much time thinking about Sarah Palin. They have devoted their daily lives to her. What irony.
- JP

1 comment:

  1. I can guess what website that is, but I won't say what it is either. I've been over there, yep, about 99 percent women, and all deranged Palin haters. I don't like 0bama, didn't vote for him, but I'd be ashamed to write anything near as vile as what I see on a daily basis on these blogs.

    ReplyDelete