Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Newt: Sarah Palin's Iowa speech was 'very, very impressive'

"I think it was maybe one of the most important speeches she's ever given."
*
In an interview with Greta Van Susteren Monday night, Former Speaker Gingrich praised Gov. Palin for her Indianola Tea Party speech:


"Governor Palin's speech in Iowa last weekend on crony capitalism and on the problems of both parties is a very, very important speech. I'm going to be tweeting a link to it. I'm also going to be doing some other things with it. I think it was maybe one of the most important speeches she's ever given, and I think it raised a series of very profound questions that all of us -- Democrat and Republican -- have to wrestle with as citizens. And she did it very well. It's a very, very impressive speech."
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment