Friday, September 23, 2011

Chuck Heath, Jr: 'The McGinniss book is filled with one lie after another'

"Neither McGinniss nor Crown/Random House reached out to me" for verification or comment
*
Chuck Heath, Jr., Gov. Palin's brother, released a statement on the McGinness book of lies to Andrew Breitbart's Big Government and Big Journalism:
"The McGinniss book is filled with one lie after another. The final straw for me was when I learned that he used me as a source for his lies about my sister and brother-in-law’s marriage. He included in his book comments falsely attributed to me by one of his unnamed sources. Neither McGinniss nor Crown/Random House reached out to me to verify, or even comment on, this alleged hearsay from an unnamed source. They just ran with it, and as a consequence, the tabloids picked it up and used it to fuel false rumors about my sister getting a divorce. All of this is a total lie, and I’m sick of seeing my sister, her family, and our extended family being trashed by smear-merchants like Joe McGinniss and his publisher."

No comments:

Post a Comment