Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to Sarah's world, leftist women

*
Curt at Flopping Aces weighs in on the left wing women who find Vanity Fair's smear job against Sarah Palin to be over the top:
I have to say, I’m a bit surprised that the liberal feminists who have taken every opportunity they could to attack Sarah Palin have now come out to defend her from the disgusting Vanity Fair article that was released yesterday...

[...]

How bad was this article? So bad that Shannyn Moore, a liberal Palin hater like no other, attacked the writer of the Vanity Fair hit piece:
I don’t give a rip what you said about me – though it was so completely wrong, and put me in such a completely inaccurate and unfavorable light people are mad on my behalf.

Fine thanks for Alaskan hospitality. I have extended the Alaska Spirit to dozens of journalists and visitors, and I will continue to do so. It’s on YOU, not me, as you are the only one who has broken agreements with sources you promised complete anonymity.

I’m sure you’re thrilled to be on TV now. Just know, like Sarah, Alaskans paid a price for it. Specifically, a 79-year old woman, with failing health, who spoke to you under anonymity who hopes her adult children will speak to her again.

Shame on you. You’re not a writer…you’re a climber.

With no respect,
Shannyn Moore
[...]

While I find it heartening that these liberals are backing Sarah regarding this article, I find it a bit hard to feel sorry for them being used the way they were. These same people were not so worried about the truth vs. fiction regarding Sarah way back when. Trig not the baby of Sarah…Sarah spending too much on clothes…Sarah baaaaad.

But now that they have been treated the same way, they are now upset.

I don’t think I have ever seen these “feminists” back Sarah against these unfair attacks before so color me skeptical that they have now seen the light.
We share Curt's skepticism. And what Moore is upset about is not VF author Gross' hatchet job on Gov. Palin. Moore slimes the governor and tells as many lies about her in one day as Gross did in one hatchet job. And Moore it does every day of the year, sometimes several times a day. No, what has Moore's knickers in a knot is that Gross outed Moore's friends, sources he had agreed to cover for, not his bearing of false witness against Sarah Palin. Make no mistake here -- Gross, Moore and most of the other leftist women who lost their mud over this article share a common goal, and that is to drive Sarah Palin's poll numbers down and ultimately destroy her politically. And if Sarah's husband, children, friends or supporters get wounded in the process, well they're simply casualties of war, from the leftist POV. These leftists still believe like Alinsky and Lenin that the ends justify the means. This is war, after all. C'est la guerre.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment