Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to the party, pal

*
Sarah Palin continues to change hearts and minds. All it took for Ala, who blogs at Blonde Sagacity and has been a holdout on Gov. Palin until now, was a little help from Michele Bachmann:
"I've changed my mind. I don't care if Sarah Palin isn't 100% ideal for me. Maybe that's our problem. Always looking for perfection... The thought of a Palin/Bachmann 2012 ticket... I'm so in."
The guv's speech in New Orleans probably didn't hurt her case with any conservative women who were sitting on the fence, either.

Welcome aboard! Now let's Thatcherize the White House.

- JP

1 comment:

  1. great, let us Thatcherize the white house, the buffoon running for president in 2012, the now Liar and thief would be so hamstrung he wouldn't be able to do anything but turn the women of the US into sarah fans.

    ReplyDelete