Friday, November 13, 2009

Rush to Interview Sarah Palin Tuesday at 12 Noon CST

Excerpts from Friday's Rush Limbaugh Show:
Yesterday afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, I interviewed Governor Palin for the upcoming issue of the Limbaugh Letter. It will be our cover story... she's the interview, and she will be here live on the radio next Tuesday, the day her book is released, at the top of the second hour. I talked to her yesterday, I've got the book... and I've had a chance to go through it, and I made a prediction to her when I talked to her yesterday. I said, "You've got enough in here that people who get hold of this, like the AP or any of the State-Controlled Media, they're gonna focus on the soap opera aspects of your book, and they're going to ignore what is truly one of the most substantive policy books I've read."

This woman, Governor Palin, clearly is jazzed by policy, particularly environmental policy and energy policy, as well as taxes and so forth. I talked to her about the future of the Republican Party, what she thought about New York-23, how she deals with the character assassination, not just of herself, but of her entire family. It was fascinating, and we'll do it again on Tuesday afternoon at one o'clock eastern time.
- JP

1 comment:

  1. I like Rush. To me he’s one of the ‘good guys’.

    I can like O’Reilly today. I missed most of the program, but caught it showing Sarah Palin as the day’s “Patriot”.

    ReplyDelete