Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Video: Bristol Palin on "The View"

*
Bristol Palin was a guest on ABC's "The View" Wednesday:



From ABC News blog The Note:
Bristol Palin, the daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, said today “it would be awesome” if her mom ran for president and gave an early endorsement of a potential Palin 2012 campaign in a debut appearance on ABC’s “The View.”

“I would love to see that. Definitely, I would” go along with it, she said.

[...]

“It’s not just affecting me now; it affects me for my whole life,” Palin said of her choice to have sex, resulting in pregnancy. “It’s not the best situation.”

Palin also tried to dispel the impression that she may have it easy as a single, teenage mom who is part of a famous family.

“I live by myself. I’m out on my own,” she said. “My family is not at my disposal. I’m a single mom.”
Bristol also appeared on Fox New York's "Good Day" program. Video at Palin TV.

- JP

1 comment:

  1. You are on the ball as usual. I love your site for it's serious dedication to the Palin causes.

    ReplyDelete