Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kurt Schlichter: The Diary of Joe McGinness

*
At Andrew Breitbart's Big Journalim, Kurt Schlichter takes us inside the diary of yet another innocent victim of the cruel and manipulative Sarah Palin -- poor Joe McGinness. Here are a few of the entries:
May 26, 2010: Sarah’s fascist tendencies are on full display AGAIN! Now she’s gone and built a 15-foot fence between our houses. This woman’s gall knows no bounds. She has zero respect for my rights and prerogatives. I’m a member of the media, not some schmuck on the street! This kind of shameless manipulation of the press smells of the influence of Karl Rove, who I think I saw disguised as a pizza delivery guy. But she will not succeed! Tomorrow, into town to buy myself a ladder!

[...]

May 28, 2010: Sullivan arrived this morning. His initial enthusiasm turned to disappointment when I explained that he misunderstood what I meant when I said “bear season.” He seems restless and out of sorts. First he suggested that I call Levi Johnston and see if he wants to come by to “hang out,” and now he wants to “go out on the town find us some real live lumberjacks.” I’m kind of tired and I think I’ll turn in early. Will I hurt Andrew’s feelings if I lock my bedroom door? Life in PC America is so complicated…

[...]

May 30, 2010: Bingo! I’m fast asleep at quarter to ten this morning with all the shades drawn and I hear a ruckus next door. I drag myself out of bed and look into their front yard and the whole brood is dressed up and piling into their SUV. Where the hell would a family be going together early on a Sunday morning when good Christian souls and Holy Cross graduates are home sleeping? I don’t know – yet – but my reporter’s instincts are tingling!
Read all the diary entries at Big Journalism here.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment