Saturday, May 15, 2010

Quote of the Day (May 15, 2010)

*
The Right Guy:
"I have to think she's going to run 2012. I can't believe that she's putting all this energy into a process where she is only the warm up act for some Sears® Mannequin or the Tin Man. She clearly has more energy and drive than either put together and could easily paired with a half a dozen GOP candidates that could do well, some better than others. Question is, [who] runs on the top of the ticket, and who on the bottom? There's plenty of time for this to fall together, so in the meantime, expect the mama grizzly to lead the pink elephants to victory in 2012. At this point, she isn't going away, and she shouldn't."
- JP

1 comment:

  1. I should read my posts more carefully for spelling and grammar. Anyway, thanks for the linkage, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete