Monday, July 26, 2010

Ziegler: Journolist list scandal proves media bias

*
John Ziegler is feeling vindicated these days:
After having spent over a year of my life and most of my savings trying to spread the truth that the news media single-handedly elected Barack Obama and went on a search and destroy mission to target Sarah Palin (via my feature documentary “Media Malpractice”), I have pretty much stopped even bothering to chronicle this obvious media reality which continues to impact news coverage to this day. Since citing anti-Palin media bias is now roughly like continuing to build the case that O.J. was guilty, I have actually gotten kind of bored with it and left the duty of being outraged to many others more than willing to fill that void.

However, when something is revealed which particularly vindicates my film and where I can shed further light on the historical record, I feel a compulsion to come forward. Such is the case with the Daily Caller’s series last week on the treasure trove of “Journolist” e-mail that was recently uncovered.

While I took great interest in the evidence that liberal “journalists” had conspired to spike the numerous bombshells regarding Rev. Jeremiah Wright during the 2008 presidential primaries (my film goes into greater detail on that subject than any other I am aware of, but I can assure you my investigation indicates the entire story there has yet to be fully told), I was most intrigued by part three of the series which dealt directly with the targeting of then Governor Sarah Palin.

Specifically, I felt an “Ah Ha!” moment when the details about the role of Time magazine’s liberal writer Joe Klein were exposed.

I have always had a special suspicion of Joe Klein... So when I read about his special efforts to galvanize his media friends against the V.P. candidacy of Sarah Palin, a giant bell went off in my brain.
Read Ziegler's full op-ed at The Daily Caller.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment