Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Please welcome Roderic Deane to TX4P

I'm pleased to announce that this blog has a new author and co-owner, Roderic Deane. He's a Texan and has been a fierce Palin supporter as long as I've known him. RD is host of the Roderic Deane Show on Blog Talk Radio, and his personal blog is simply named Roderic Deane.

Thanks to RD for taking on the extra responsibilities. Please welcome him to our little corner of the Web. I'm looking forward to his contribution to Texas for Sarah Palin.

- JP

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Roderic! I'm looking forward to reading your commentaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I like this site because it is pure Palin. thanks for all you do. Welcome Roderic. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roderic! Welcome! This is a great blog, and it's exciting to see Josh bringing new voices into it. May God bless your participation in this enterprise!

    ReplyDelete