Friday, January 20, 2012

Todd Palin's Letter to American Conservatives


January 15, 2012


Dear Fellow Conservative:

I’m deeply concerned about our nation’s future. I believe that we must nominate and elect a President candidate this year who will stop America’s slide and fight for the values that made our nation great.

I believe that candidate is Newt Gingrich, and I am proudly supporting him for President. I deeply hope you will, too.

Just like my wife Sarah, Newt tells the American people the truth and what he believes, not what he thinks they want to hear. He doesn’t flip-flop on core issues to advance his political chances.

Like Sarah, Newt can take hits from his opponents and the media, and keep on fighting. He’s tough as nails, and he is still standing today because of the power of his ideas, not because he had the most money!

And when it’s time to stand on the national debate stage this fall, you can’t tell me any other candidate will be able to expose Barack Obama and persuade the voters of the conservative case as powerfully as Newt will!

As an Independent, it’s also important to me that Newt knows how to work with Democrats without giving up on our principles. We can’t afford to nominate a pre- packaged candidate without core beliefs -- we need a committed conservative leader who knows how to take on the establishment and create real change!

Newt wrote the Contract with America, balanced the budget four years in a row as Speaker, and reformed welfare. We need his vision and proven leadership, with his record of getting things done, in the White House.

I’m with Newt Gingrich and I would be honored if you would stand with me and cast your vote for Newt in the primary

Yours for America,


Todd Palin

2 comments:

  1. I with Sarah and I will stand with Todd Palin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Proudly Support Sarah and Todd Palin....

    ReplyDelete