Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quote of the Day (September 30, 2010)

*
Tom Tillison at Orlando Political Press:
"What is it with Grayson and his juvenile antics? When you read his comments, it’s inconceivable to think that this man is a U.S. Congressman! With record unemployment, record debt and record budget deficits, all of which Alan Grayson contributed to with his voting record, he seems to be yuk-ing it up. At your expense. And, now rumors are circulating that Sarah Palin will be making a campaign swing through Central Florida on October 23rd. Reminds me of the movie ‘Tombstone’, where Kurt Russell, playing Wyatt Earp, says to Ike Clanton, who is being allowed to escape unharmed so he can take a message back to the other bad guys, ‘You tell ‘em I’m coming! You tell ‘em I’m coming, and I’m bringing Hell with me!’"
- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment